Monday 18 March 2013

Beam me up, Bigfoot!

I want to post so much from my film but I'm going to have to thoroughly read about festivals and submissions before I post the whole thing online. Just in case posting it all will disqualify it from submission, that being said I don't know enough yet but it will all go up one day or another.

Anyway; I like sci-fi, like a lot, and that's where this teleporter comes in; its hard to discern from the overall story from the bits and pieces I gave out but you can start to guess. And I did quite a few SFX shots and wanted to show at least one. So, here is one groovy teleportation, very pleased with how it turned out.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete